Cancellation by Customer
If, for any reason, you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable, with a time of approximately 28 days. Cancellation charges apply according to the table below. Note that all the below refers to working days only (Monday-Friday).
- 30 days before the date of the activity - 5%
- 15-30 days before the date of the activity - 20%
- 7-14 days before the date of the activity - 35%
- 3-6 days before the date of the activity - 50%
- Less than 2 days before the date of the activity - 100%
- Notice of cancellation will only be valid when it is received by E-mail sent to Tours Booking : email@example.com
- Reserved date or time for the activity = the specific date or time for which the customer is suppose to go on the activity/attraction/excursion according to the reservation made.
- These cancellation charges are calculated as a percentage of the total order amount for the activity the customer would like to cancel.
- The date of which we receive the customer’s written notification of cancellation is the date we will use in order to calculate the proper cancellation charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour, activity, attraction or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, meal or any other services already utilized.
- We guarantee to all of our customers a Full Refund in case an activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions. However, the customer will be charged for the last minute cancellation if the activity operates, rain or shine, and the customer decides not to go.
- In case of a “No Show” or in case a customer arriving late to an activity, the tour will leave on time and the client will be charged full cancellation fees.
- Entrance tickets to Museums, National parks or Botanical garden, and tickets for special events, are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total amount payable by the person/s for the cancelled activity.
- If any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person may transfer their place to someone else. In case the order was made on the name of the person who is prevented from travelling, you must inform Toursbooking as soon as possible about this change and provide a name of the other person who will use the activity for us to change the order on his name.
- Refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 days from the day of the cancellation.
Cancellation by Toursbooking
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of an activity, tour, excursion, attraction or package trip we:
- Propose an equivalent trip or package to the client.
- If the client chooses to refuse that option, then we shall provide 100% full money refund to the customer in the total amount paid by the customer to Toursbooking for the activity which has been cancelled.
- In case an activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions and transport can’t be provided, then,toursbookings is not liable to provide the client with a refund for the transport fair or to cover any other charge (except for processing a full refund of the direct amount paid for the activity).
- The only exception to the above would be cases of force majeure or as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- The above stated Cancellation close is applicable ONLY in case the activity has been cancelled by Toursbooking taking into consideration of no amendment done from the client side on the original booking.
- Refunds must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 days from the day of the cancellation.
Cancellation of an activity for which there was a change in date and time:
In case a booking has been confirmed for a specific date or time, and later, as per the client’s request, the booking was changed to a different date or time, which afterwards gets cancelled by Toursbooking or by the client for any reason, Toursbooking may charge the client the cancellation charge according to the original date or time of the booking made. For example, for an activity which was originally booked for a specific date, and on the day before, the client did contact Toursbooking, informing that they will not be able or do not wish to attend the activity on the date chosen and requesting to postpone the activity to another date; Toursbooking changed the booking accordingly. Then, on the day itself the activity was cancelled due to weather conditions. In such case, Mauritius Attractions may charge the client a cancellation fee as per the original change in the original booking, meaning as per the 1-day cancellation.